The mission of Fei Tian Academy of the Arts is to:
- Provide an exceptionally positive, encouraging, and wholesome environment for learning and self-improvement, based on Falun Dafa’s guiding tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance;
- Provide students with an outstanding holistic education that integrates elite pre-professional arts training with an intermediate and secondary academic curriculum for grades 6-12 based on rigorous New York State standards and enriched with in-depth Chinese language and history studies;
- Offer students unique performance opportunities in classical Chinese dance and classical Western and Eastern music performance through strategic partnerships with premier performing arts companies;
- Produce well-educated students of high moral character and extraordinary talent in the classical Chinese and Western arts who are fully equipped to serve as bilingual and cross-cultural ambassadors in a globalized world; and
- Promote cultural awareness and appreciation of the exquisite traditional arts of China through performances, events, exchange, workshops, publications, and productions.