Fei Tian Academy of the Arts welcomes applications from talented young students from across the United States and around the world who are interested in learning classical Chinese and Western arts and who wish to lead a reflective life focused on self-improvement. The school seeks students who exhibit the academic, personal, and artistic qualities that will enable them to thrive in the unique environment at Fei Tian.
In order to gauge a student’s potential success in the rigorous programs at Fei Tian, we complete a thorough evaluation using information from the application form, school report, recommendation, and the audition and personal interview. In this evaluation we are seeking individuals who:
- Demonstrate a high level of artistic ability and/or potential in their chosen art form for their age.
- Show an ability to thrive in a rigorous academic environment
- Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
- Have good moral character, as evidenced through the recommendation
- Have the ability and desire to make a positive contribution to Fei Tian
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts admits students of any race, color, sex, national origin, and ethnic origin and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies or its school-administered programs.