Fei Tian Academy of the Arts welcomes applications from students across the United States and around the world. In order to gauge a student’s success within the demanding and intense programs at Fei Tian—be it the artistic, academic, or language programs—we complete a thorough evaluation using application information, academic and artistic recommendations, and an audition or portfolio presentation. In this evaluation we are seeking individuals who:
- Demonstrate a high level of artistic ability, schooling, and/or potential in their chosen art form for their age, as evidenced by samples of art and/or auditions
- Have the ability to thrive in a challenging and rigorous academic environment
- Are excited and enthusiastic about learning
- Have good moral character proven through recommendation letters
- Have the ability and desire to make a positive contribution to the Fei Tian family
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts welcomes talented students of all cultural backgrounds from across the United States and around the world who are interested in learning classical Chinese arts and exhibit the artistic, academic, and personal qualities we feel will allow them to thrive in this unique environment.
Fei Tian Academy of the Arts admits students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies or admission policies.