Domestic Application Checklist
- General Application 6th to 12th Grade
- Application Fee of $40 (waived for the 2016-2017 academic year)
- School Report – including transcripts and current grades
- Recommendations – English Teacher Recommendation, Mathematics Teacher Recommendation, and Supplementary Recommendation (optional)
Academic Program Applicants
- The SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) is recommended for all students especially applicants for scholarships.
Dance or Music Program Applicants
An audition is required for applicants of the dance and music program. In order to schedule an audition, the applicant must first submit all items in the Domestic Checklist and submit the following additional items:
- Digital format of recent photos (full length frontal and full length back)
- A photo of the splits in dance or gymnastic attire or other tight-fitting clothes (for dance applicants)
- A photo of a bridge in dance or gymnastic attire or other tight-fitting clothes (for dance applicants)
- A link for an uploaded music piece (for music applicants)
Financial Aid Applicants
- Financial Aid Application
Please contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.
Address: Fei Tian Academy of the Arts, 42 Jason Place, Middletown, NY 10940.
Telephone: (845) 232-1760