Fei Tian Academy of the Arts is authorized under U.S. federal law to enroll eligible nonimmigrant middle school and high school students under the F-1 student visa category.
Admitted applicants who require an F-1 student visa to study at Fei Tian must promptly complete the following additional procedures:
- Submit a completed and signed I-20 Application along with all required supporting documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, the hard copy I-20 application package may be mailed to: Fei Tian Academy of the Arts, Office of Admissions and Records, 140 Galley Hill Road, Cuddebackville, NY 12729, USA.
- Expect review and processing of your application by the Office of International Services to take approximately three weeks.
- Sign and date your new I-20 from Fei Tian.
- Pay the one-time SEVIS I-901 Fee at https://www.fmjfee.com/
- Apply for an F-1 student visa at the local U.S. Consulate or Embassy. Canadian and Bermudan citizens are exempt. The online visa application may be made at https://ceac.state.gov/genniv/
- Upon arrival at a U.S. Port of Entry, make certain to ask the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer to mark your I-94 Arrival/Departure Record as “F-1 student” to be admitted for the Duration of Status (“D/S”).
- Upon entering the United States, report to your International Student Advisor at the school within 30 days of the program start date that appears on your I-20. You will receive important information on how to maintain your legal status in the United States.
- If you have any questions about studying at Fei Tian as an F-1 international student, do not hesitate to contact your International Student Advisor at: email@example.com or call: +1 845-754-4226 ext. 4125.
- Remember to keep all your official documents in a safe place.