For students who declare dance specialty, the following requirements must be met in order to graduate:
- Must complete all specified dance major courses or satisfy the related requirements of these courses.
- Must complete the 6th or highest year of all required dance courses. Generally 6 years are required, but more advanced students who do not enroll from first year dance must complete all remaining related curriculum through the 6th year and meet all prerequisites and associated standards.
- Required courses include Fundamentals of Classical Chinese Dance (CCD), Tumbling Techniques of CCD, CCD Shen Yun, Chinese Ethnic and Folk Dance, CCD Flexibility, and Classical Ballet.
- Maintain a 70% or higher grade average for all required courses.
- An 80% or higher grade average for all required courses is needed to graduate with a Dance Diploma in addition to the normal Fei Tian HS Diploma.